If it's your first time calling or your 10th time calling WWHL read this blog for tips to guarantee you to get thru Everytime. I've called in over 15 times this past year.
Make sure the show is live. If Andy tweets out to ask questions on a diffrent day then the guests are appearing then you know it's prerecorded. If you want to call in to speak with that guest make sure to follow Bravo on Facebook. They will ask you to message them with your name & phone number. If they like your question they will tell you when & what number to call. Hint every Thursday WWHL is PRERECORDED! Only exception was the WWHL wedding.
Before you call in write down your question. It's a good idea to have a backup or two. When they screen your call tell them you have more then one & they can decide which one would make for better TV.
Ok now your ready to call 18773327286 and speak live with Andy Cohen. 😁
1)Always call with a full battery. Hold times can be long. If you don't make it to the on air show but make the After Show.
2) Start calling at least 15 minutes prior to the show. Continue calling until someone picks up. Never give up!
3) As soon as your call is answered it will play a long disclaimer. Immedietly press 1 to skip. #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat
4) Screeners will pick up & get straight to the point. "Who's your question for & what is it?"
5) Be polite, speak clear and read your questions.
6) They will put you on hold and ask the producers to approve your question. You will wait several minutes before they get back to you.
7) Screeners will tell you whether your question has been approved or not. If not they may ask you to think of another. (that's when it's a good idea for that backup question I talked about earlier.)
8) Be warned if the guest answers your question before your call is answered you will get the boot. So when screeners tell you that say wait I have another question!
9) When they are ready for you to ask your question, Please Mute your TV & don't be on Speaker! It's aweful when people don't follow that golden rule. They will ask you to count to 20 and then you will hear Andy & the Guests speaking live.
10) When Andy says Caller what's your name and from where are you calling that's your que! Be energic! Say hello tell Andy you love him and get to your question right away. It's live TV people! Only exception is the AfterShow you have more leiniency with elongated conversations with Andy and the guests.
Congradulations on getting thru! Record it if you can! If you ever need help tweet me. I'll do my best to get it for you ASAP.
Remember tweeting your questions is always an option, but calling is so much more fun. Hope to hear you on #WWHL soon!
By the way if you enjoy this blog, especially if you don't like it. 😜
Full credit goes to @RealityJulie on the birth of #TheWWHLDiaries.
I got the name & concept directly from her. ILYSM Julie.